TC cladding is available in original smooth or woodgrain finish. This attractive cladding gives you the best of both worlds; the strength and durability of steel with a natural weatherboard look to complement your home or outbuildings. Effective cover height once installed is 250mm, with 600mm centre studs required for installation.
Features of TC cladding (weatherboard look) include:
- Strong, durable and impact resistant
- Aesthetically pleasing weatherboard look
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Easy installation using centre studs and steel starter plates
- The visual appeal of weatherboard with the hi-tensile strength of steel
TC cladding can be cut to your required length and delivered to your project, home or nearest Titan Display Centre. Made at our Brisbane Crestmead factory, TC Cladding is strong, impact-resistant, fire-resistant, waterproof, and load performance tested. It provides a modern alternative to weatherboard, retaining all of its aesthetic appeal without any of the high maintenance requirements.